Changing color of LED Light?

kat13dawg

Reaction score
I'm able to change the color of LED when I receive new msg using Handcent. How can I change the color of LED notification for missed call & new email? Is there an app to do that?

P.S. I download "missed call" but I don't think there's an option to change LED light notification.

astokes

Reaction score
I just tried missed call and theres no option to add an email service, am I missing something?

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hmm let me go through Missed Call again i could have sworn you could change the LED Color of Emails.

EDIT: Yup looks like Email notification LED isn't availalbe. Looks like just SMS and Missed Calls for now. :-/

meishkov

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this. Looks like it should work. I was using Blink but it wouldn't change to the color I had set all the time. Maybe cuz I didn't disable notifications in the messaging app itself?? Anyways I'm gonna try this one out. Thanks again.

warrior21

Reaction score
I'm able to change the color of LED when I receive new msg using Handcent. How can I change the color of LED notification for missed call & new email? Is there an app to do that?

P.S. I download "missed call" but I don't think there's an option to change LED light notification.
If it's for gmail you can use an app called gmail notifier. You can change the color of the LED with that app. Just make sure you press the original icon and disable the notifications or it won't work.