Droid RGB LED

x25064

Reaction score
Is there an app to change the colors of the LED for each notification of the phone?

I understand this comes WITH apps, such as Handcent, HiAIM, etc, and I understand there are apps to TEST the LED colors, but I am looking for something to switch the colors of the notification LED in conjunction with default apps.

Case in point -- Newest version of Hancent lags terribly for me on the keyboard, so until the issue is addressed I am using the default messenger, but I'd like some distinction between email (green) and messaging (also green by default) notifications.

Also is there a way to natively or through an app, change the sound for a new voicemail?

OP
x25064

x25064

Reaction score
Excellent app. Thank you so much!

gpguy25

Reaction score
How do you get the LED service for the stock email application? I got it to work with SMS, calls, and blue tooth but I cant find it for email notifications.

Murz

Reaction score
How do you get the LED service for the stock email application? I got it to work with SMS, calls, and blue tooth but I cant find it for email notifications.

Theres no option to change the email LED in Missed Call. I just leave mine as green (default color) and change everything else.