Case for Droid X with Extended Battery/Cover

deviantdog

Reaction score
I recently purchased the extended battery and cover for my Droid X (BH6X). Unfortunately, now my case (shell/holster combo) is super tight and doesn't slide open easily.

I was told that Seidio makes a case that fits the Droid X with the extended battery and cover, but I can't find it. Anyone know the case? Or perhaps even a case from another company that will fit?

Jordan8

Reaction score
Can always just take the battery cover off & put the case on.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

nybadboy11

Reaction score
case

funny u said this i just got it yesterday as well,ive been have the hard shell case from verizon and dint have any probs with it try that if u dont have it good luck!

OP
deviantdog

deviantdog

Reaction score
I should have specified. I was looking for a case and holster. I checked out the Otterbox Commuter and the Verizon Hard shell, but it looks like they don't offer a holster.

paradisephoto

Reaction score
For some strange reason, I always seem to have luck finding a holster style case at kiosks in malls. I just found one big enough to hold my X with the Body Glove case on it!! for $20, so I went home and ordered the Seidio 2600 extended battery. It fits with room to spare. Down side is that the case has no markings on it to lead me to another source.