Car dock?

mattlombard

Reaction score
I am looking forward to this phone. Aside from the extended battery and the otterbox defender case has anyone seen any other accessories in particular a car dock?

Nyobie

Reaction score
Hey ukycats - which car dock did you get? I bought one (I think through the VZ store) not long ago and it seems the large suction cup doesn't want to stick very well unless you wipe the cup with water first, then stick it onto a clean surface. Do you have any problems with yours not wanting to stick?

ukycats

Reaction score
I purchased the car dock through Verizon also. I have not had a problem with the suction cup. Did you be sure and clean the window surface well with the alcohol cloth?

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

Nyobie

Reaction score
Well, I don't use the car doc in my car but if I did, I'd go ahead and use alcohol. I use the dock for my charger / holder in my bathroom for when I'm getting ready for work in the morning. I stream Netflix and use an external JBL OnStage so it's like having a little tv in my bathroom. I found that if I take a wet washcloth and swipe it across the suction cup and also wipe down the countertop so there's no dust or anything else on the surface, it sticks well. If it didn't stick using water, I was going to resort to something sticky like honey but I didn't have to.