Can't unlock phone or even download pics to computer

drdredre17

Reaction score
New to the forum so hope I am entering this in the right place. I have a problem with the touch screen on my Droid 2 and I am unable to unlock it. I am being sent a new phone but have to mail this one back. I have TONS of pics and music on here not to mention texts that I can't see. Is there ANY way to unlock it manually with the key pad? I read somewhere that using a magnet might work? In the mean time, I thought maybe I could at least plug the phone into the computer to download my pics. But there is a problem with that too because driver for S Flash Omap3630 Mi is not found. I have looked everywhere online and cant find a place to install this driver. Can ANYONE tell me how to get the info off my phone before I lose it forever?

Thanks in advance for any advice- Drea

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
All your pics, music, whatever should simply be on your sd card. Either get a micro to standard sd card adapter and put it in your computer or get your usb cable from your charger and connect it to the computer and get it off from it when it shows up as USB Mass Storage.

The only way to remove the passcode is to do a factory data reset and that will wipe all your texts.