Can't unhide apps

Peirceman

Reaction score
Before the update there was an option to unhide apps that I had previously hidden in the app drawer using the menu. Looking at the menu now, there is an option to hide apps, but not to unhide them. Anyone have any suggestions on how to unhide apps?

Thanks,
Scott

Tonik

Reaction score
Before the update there was an option to unhide apps that I had previously hidden in the app drawer using the menu. Looking at the menu now, there is an option to hide apps, but not to unhide them. Anyone have any suggestions on how to unhide apps?

Thanks,
Scott

Still there, scroll the options and go duh like I did.

OP
Peirceman

Peirceman

Reaction score
Duh......
Thanks so much for the help. There is no indication that there is more options, so I didn't even think about scrolling.

Scott

Melissa Hiemstra

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4

Thanks,
Scott

Melissa Hiemstra

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
It took some time but if you go to your app drawer and tap the menu key there is an option to hide apps, if you tap on this option it will automatically show you all the apps that you have hidden. If you click on any of the hidden apps showing here, it will unhide them for you. Hope this helps...good luck. I might mention, this is for use with the samsung galaxy S4 with the new lolipop operating system.