Can't Send Email

King30Henrik35

Reaction score
Hi-
Yesterday I notice I was unable to send an e-mail with attachments (two picture files). The notification kept coming up that it was unable to be sent. Eventually when I opened the notification (I had already opened it several times) it asked me to re-enter all my email settings as if I were setting up the phone for the first time. I left everything the same and just kept pressing next. After this, the email finally went through. Today I went to send another e-mail and I am having the same problem but this time going through the setup didn't help. I can't send anything with or without attachments. I seem to be receiving e-mails fine though. I am using GMX mail if that helps or matters.
Thanks!

OP
King30Henrik35

King30Henrik35

Reaction score
Hmmm strange. When I left my house my phone disconnected from WiFi and connected to 4G. In that time the e-mails were sent no problem...

Kernel

Reaction score
I was just trying to send an email with an attachment as well and it would not send either. Was on my corporate exchange account... I disconnected from the WiFi and it finally went through. Strange indeed.

hammeds

Reaction score
Thunderbolt outgoing email

I am also having similar issues only when sending email. Has anyone found a solution?

hammeds

Reaction score
outgoing email solution

smtpout.secureserver.net 465

Solved my problem