Can't see mp4 on the movie player

PLAMB09

Reaction score
I can't see the mp4 being played. The audio is there. The movie will play just fine on my PC. It seems like it is not adjusting to fit the screen. ANy advise?

joanaugusts

Reaction score
If you load the K-Lite 'Mega' codec pack,it will allow you to choose many things that the standard pack won't. Such as codecs to play all the Mp type extensions. And it lets you use the ol'(but good) media player to play ,Mp4 and other types. Use the uninstall option to get rid of the Std.pack first so there won't be any conflicts.

D

dvdcatalyst

I can't see the mp4 being played. The audio is there. The movie will play just fine on my PC. It seems like it is not adjusting to fit the screen. ANy advise?

Not all MP4 files will work on the Droid. There are a lot of different formats and settings that determine compatibility.
Most likely you will have to convert the file to make it play on the Droid. As a rule of thumb, if the file is an MP4 and it plays in Quicktime on your computer (not VLC, that will play everything) it usually works.iPod/iPhone optimized MP4s work fine (not the purchased ones).