Can't make droid to work with exchange activesync 2003

gordolobo

Reaction score
Our company just aquired 3 HTC Droid Incredible phones, and we are having a big hassle trying to configure our company email on this devices. 3 phones were switched from BB to HT Droids. Exchange Activesync is not working for us I have verified all settings in our exchange 2003 server and everything seems to be find. When attempt to connect using Exchange Activesync this is what we get: "Failed to create the account. Please try againg later".
I attempted to use Touchdown manual connection settings and it won't connect either, Even the SSL certificate required for this connection has been validated and accepted successfully.This is the message I get:

Policies: NOT INITIALIZED

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

lana95821

Reaction score
My incredible fell and the screen is cracked. I can hear emails, messages and calls come in but I cant see anything (just black screen). Repair shop told me that the phone is fixable but said that the screen is $100 just for the part and I found it on amazon for $30. Can someone tell me if I am looking at the right thing? Do I need Verizon HTC Droid Incredible Replacement Touch Screen Digitizer? or is it something else? Thanks.

freezyfreaky

Reaction score
Our company just aquired 3 HTC Droid Incredible phones, and we are having a big hassle trying to configure our company email on this devices. 3 phones were switched from BB to HT Droids. Exchange Activesync is not working for us I have verified all settings in our exchange 2003 server and everything seems to be find. When attempt to connect using Exchange Activesync this is what we get: "Failed to create the account. Please try againg later".
I attempted to use Touchdown manual connection settings and it won't connect either, Even the SSL certificate required for this connection has been validated and accepted successfully.This is the message I get:

Policies: NOT INITIALIZED

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Whenever I setup an Exchange server for ActiveSync and run into any issues, I test it using https://testexchangeconnectivity.com/. Run this test and report back what you find.

freezyfreaky

Reaction score
My incredible fell and the screen is cracked. I can hear emails, messages and calls come in but I cant see anything (just black screen). Repair shop told me that the phone is fixable but said that the screen is $100 just for the part and I found it on amazon for $30. Can someone tell me if I am looking at the right thing? Do I need Verizon HTC Droid Incredible Replacement Touch Screen Digitizer? or is it something else? Thanks.

You will have a better chance of getting your question answered if you started a new thread. Hard for people to find your post when your question is unrelated to this thread.