cant flash another rom please help

socold

Reaction score
Hi I need some help
Ive unlocked my bootloader (htc dev unlock) and ive put on Amon ra recovery and CleanRom1.2 on my rezound. Now i cant flash any other roms or use recovery to go back to stock can any one please HELP????

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
What errors are you getting? What are your steps? Neeeeed way more info before anyone can help. What have you tried so far?

OP
S

socold

Reaction score
htc dev unlock> flashed amon ra recovery >cleanrom1.2 > thats all i did after i unlocked it saw that cleanrom has new updates so i decided to upgrade...i tried flashing a new rom through amon ra (did the factory reset before but it doesnt seem to be a full reset through amon ra keeps stopping) ..everytime i flas its saying the zip file is bad..tried recovery the same thing tried cleantool but it says its done and completed but it doesnt seem to be doing anything to phone....then i read that <PLEASE NOTE THAT HTC DEV UNLOCK LOCKS BOOT AND RECOVERY SO THOSE CAN ONLY BE UPDATED VIA FASTBOOT/HBOOT. Once Revolutionary full s-off's it recovery will be able to flash those> im not so good with going through fastboot and dont know if it will work please help?

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
if its said file is bad then the file is bad, redownload and make sure to check the md5 checksum to make sure you got a good download.

OP
S

socold

Reaction score
re-downloaded the file 3 times still bad downloaded a stock rom said its bad.... it just wont flash anything

OP
S

socold

Reaction score
md5 checksum what is and how do i do that?

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
try using a different web browser if you are getting bad downloads and google search for md5 checker for windows

OP
S

socold

Reaction score
thanks been using chrome didnt think it was my own browser that was the damn problem thanks man....got it fixed