Cant find calander on my D2G

coppermouse

Reaction score
Cant find my calander on my D2G or in the market. can someone tell me how to get it back please?

tgambitg

Reaction score
Cant find my calander on my D2G or in the market. can someone tell me how to get it back please?

Are you stock, rooted, ROMmed? Need to figure out where/how it disappeared, because it's on the stock software for the phone...

Saosinx

Reaction score
Would installing gaps take care of this?

Sent from CM7ed D2G

Nasa

Reaction score
Because it's not there, but spelled calendar is there. You switched an E and an A. Usually find shortcuts or widgets for such.

Sent with D2G GB rooted w/ GO Launcher & extended battery.

OP
C

coppermouse

Reaction score
Yes I spelled it wrong, but I looked with correct spelling. It is rooted but not romed if that helps. Thanks for the replies. I would be really happy to get it back

Nasa

Reaction score
Calendar should be in your apps. Might do a sort. Also see if you can add a calendar widget. I have 3 calendar widgets to choose from on mine. I really prefer that I sync with my Google calendar. Maybe you by accident have it frozen?

OP
C

coppermouse

Reaction score
Calendar should be in your apps. Might do a sort. Also see if you can add a calendar widget. I have 3 calendar widgets to choose from on mine. I really prefer that I sync with my Google calendar. Maybe you by accident have it frozen?

I can't find in Android or Motorolla widgets and I checked all apps. How can I unfreez if it is froze?

silver6054

Reaction score
I can't find in Android or Motorolla widgets and I checked all apps. How can I unfreez if it is froze?

Well, did you freeze apps with Titanium Backup or a similar application? If so, you can use that to defrost them.