cant boot into recovery?

evilsock

Reaction score
this problem has seemed to find its way onto both roms ive flashed so im sure its not the rom, but the only way i can get intoi recovery is a battery pull after i try ti manually boot into it, if i try from rom manager or bootstrap it gives me android guy with ! in a triangle with a little status bar at bottom that fills up then my phone reboots, ive tried older ver of recovery and everything. any ideas?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I thought the battery pull method was the only way to boot into recovery on a D2 and DX with bootstrap..?

DroidForums junkie!!

OP
evilsock

evilsock

Reaction score
no , before i could use rom manager and boot into recovery to install roms and what not

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sent Spaz33g the link to this thread since he has more experience in the D2 department than me.

DroidForums junkie!!

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well I can't really think of anything since i've never encountered this problem. I guess you could try uninstalling it and reinstalling it and then bootstrapping recovery and try it again.

tappin and a talkin

OP
evilsock

evilsock

Reaction score
what on the sd card is linked to clockwork mod recovery?
reason i ask is bc i just swapped my sd card from my evo to my droid 2 about same time problem arose.
i thought i erased all the things i needed and copied all the things i was suposed to but maybe i left some files from the evo on there and its looking for those?