cannot set social networking widget

Reaction score
I am running squidly with the bigdx white theme and adwEX and i cannot set the blur social networking widget. when i long click on a screen to pull up widgets i can click on the social networking widget then i can select what i want to put into it and click done but nothing happens. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

OP
B
Reaction score
sorry i have to repost should've check this before. i can't set the blur calendar or weather widgets either. and no i haven't "uninstalled" these from gscripts, unless uninstalling blur home does this. i was still able to add accounts and stuff.

OP
B
Reaction score
Thanks for the answer. I got it working by just installing blur social from gscripts, however the pictures for everyone aren't loading, so I just have blank people with what they said below them.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
B
Reaction score
Ah I got it. I did have to end up installing blur home. I thought these would have worked independently. Does running adw over blur slow things down at all? Sorry for the bombardment of questions I want to get the most I can out of this rom! Freakin love it.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App