Canceled my Incredible and want the X, But....

RottnDogue

Reaction score
OK Canceled my Droid Incredible order on Thursday csr took a while said she had to fill out a lengthy form, no problem.

I asked about the X and she asked her supervisor and she came back to tell me I could call on the 15th to order. Again no problem I will just go to Verizon store on the 15th and pick it up.

Well Friday at 1:30 in the afternoon I got an e-mail confirming the shipping of my Canceled Droid Incredible.... :shocked: WTF It is supposed to arrive tomorrow before 4:30 pm according to FEDEX tracking.

Problem is now I really want the X and not the Incredible, can I use it until the 15th and just swap? Or should I refuse the shipping of the Incredible? :blink::unsure:

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OK Canceled my Droid Incredible order on Thursday csr took a while said she had to fill out a lengthy form, no problem.

I asked about the X and she asked her supervisor and she came back to tell me I could call on the 15th to order. Again no problem I will just go to Verizon store on the 15th and pick it up.

Well Friday at 1:30 in the afternoon I got an e-mail confirming the shipping of my Canceled Droid Incredible.... :shocked: WTF It is supposed to arrive tomorrow before 4:30 pm according to FEDEX tracking.

Problem is now I really want the X and not the Incredible, can I use it until the 15th and just swap? Or should I refuse the shipping of the Incredible? :blink::unsure:

Refuse it and then call the rep and tell her and/or her manager what's going on.

samiusmc

Reaction score

Don't know if this article will help but here it is:
Verizon letting customers change orders of Incredible to DROID X with no fee Boy Genius Report