Can you turn off the sound it makes while taking pics?

allikanbe

Reaction score
try one word silentsnap it is there.
tried it nothing there.. i did find silent camera? is taht the same app as silent snap?

silent camera is different. it's odd that you cannot find silent snap. It's there when I do a search and when I looked for silent camera, it was a few apps below that.
I'm using a Droid and not rooted if it makes any difference. silent snap is made by Blundell Apps. maybe you can find it on an android app site or [email protected]

here you go.
http://www.androidzoom.com/android_applications/multimedia/silentsnap-camera-free_gfij.html?nav=area

Last edited:
OP
G

godsondov

Reaction score
try one word silentsnap it is there.
tried it nothing there.. i did find silent camera? is taht the same app as silent snap?

silent camera is different. it's odd that you cannot find silent snap. It's there when I do a search and when I looked for silent camera, it was a few apps below that.
I'm using a Droid and not rooted if it makes any difference. silent snap is made by Blundell Apps. maybe you can find it on an android app site or [email protected]

here you go.
SilentSnap Camera Free for Android

nope i even scaned the link you gave bar code and all i get is... "there are no matches in Android market for the search:pname:com.blundell"

I have a Nexus 1 or i1 on boost mobil network un rooted..

allikanbe

Reaction score

here you go.
SilentSnap Camera Free for Android

nope i even scaned the link you gave bar code and all i get is... "there are no matches in Android market for the search:pname:com.blundell"

I have a Nexus 1 or i1 on boost mobil network un rooted..

One of the comments on the app is: "Using on nexus one and so far so good. Hate that shutter sound! " This is from the link I posted. I don't know what the problem is. Contact the dev.

blundell

Reaction score
Hi godsondov,

I am the dev, just come across this :) Have you sorted the problem, can you find SilentSnap on the market?
What android version are you know running? and what is the build number?

I've heard one or two people are running old builds and these have been taken off the 'digitally signed' register by google. Therefore they cannot see 'protected' android market apps.

Hopefully you've fixed the problem now with the push to Froyo 2.2

But here's a link that hints at the problem if anyone else wants to read up:
Updated Applications Disappearing from Android Market

OP
G

godsondov

Reaction score
no I have a brand new i1 for boost not sure what system on it and no i have not fixed it but I use silent camra instead love it..

Toxik916

Reaction score
Download audio manager from the market, its free by the way and one of the settings is system volume which controls the camera.