can I use the pc keyboard to write and send SMS 's from the galxy S3?

s_lapid

Reaction score
Hi all.
until recently I had only nokias (symbian- N73,N95,N86, N8..) and I used the nokia PC SUITE on the home pc to write and send texts from the phones when I was at home or office. Now, with the galaxy S3 - are there any apps that know how to enable using the home pc keyboard for quicker typing of texts?
thanks
saul

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
There are several apps that allow you to use your PC to respond to text messages. Off the top of my head I can think of MightyText and AirDroid. I personally use AirDroid as it allows almost full access to the phone and allows me to transfer files at the same time.

KaosMaster

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
SCH-I545 Galaxy S4 (Verizon)
Hi all.
until recently I had only nokias (symbian- N73,N95,N86, N8..) and I used the nokia PC SUITE on the home pc to write and send texts from the phones when I was at home or office. Now, with the galaxy S3 - are there any apps that know how to enable using the home pc keyboard for quicker typing of texts?
thanks
saul

The Samsung Kies AIr software will. It is free on their website.

OP
S

s_lapid

Reaction score
There are several apps that allow you to use your PC to respond to text messages. Off the top of my head I can think of MightyText and AirDroid. I personally use AirDroid as it allows almost full access to the phone and allows me to transfer files at the same time.

wow!! thanks. thats exactly what I was looking for :clap:

Anomander

Reaction score
Thanks for the airdroid link, that is a pretty slick interface and program!