Can I use my Droid as a live webcam?

M

Matth3w

Oh bummer, sorry. I saw it and I remembered this thread. It says it's in beta so perhaps they will improve it.

OP
J

jodyberry

Reaction score
Oh bummer, sorry. I saw it and I remembered this thread. It says it's in beta so perhaps they will improve it.

Thanks for the link Matth3w! I'm always on the lookout for cool beta stuff!

rstone

Reaction score
I noticed that after I got the USB webcam app finally working when I went into QIK or my camera to record video it wouldn't let me. I ended up having to uninstall that app in order to get control of my video back. I'm not sure if that was jus a fluke or not, but my need to use my own camera/video fars outweigh my need for a webcam.

phytphyr

Reaction score
Yea it sucks not having video chat. Iphone has an app called "knock" you can "knock" to another i phone user who has app and share live video!! it is nice to have that even for just shopping ay home depot and you need wife to video your project to remember what parts you need

chomorro

Reaction score
This would be a very useful app to have if it existed. I could stream live video to ustream so any can see it. That would be great!!!

bastosero

Reaction score
This would be a very useful app to have if it existed. I could stream live video to ustream so any can see it. That would be great!!!

Qik has live streaming that you can set publicly or privately.