can i make droid turbo flash light when i get a text?

jerry g

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid turbo
just got a motorola droid turbo. it doesn't flash the light when i get a text. can i make it light up so i know i got a text?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I thought the Turbo was like the Droid Maxx and Moto X 2013/2014 and had Active Display for notifications and did away with the blinking LED?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
J

jerry g

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid turbo
oh ok i didnt notice. the black pause is very long. is there a way to make it not so long? i like to know pretty much right away and sometimes i will have to wait a good 4 or 5 seconds to see if i have a text. dang thats long

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I'm not sure, but I don't know of any way to change the pulse speed. It gets faster on its own as you have more notifications.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I don't use those notifications.. But i think you can set it so if you wave your hand above the screen. It will show any texts or notifications...

Other than that.. Idk.. Nobody is that important to me I guess lol.. If you call or text, I'll get back to ya when I see you called.. :)

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
You can always download led flash it will notify by rear flash. That what I use for my moto x. It similar to iPhone function . if you prefer that over active display.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk