Can I import my PC passwords to my MAXX's Browsers?

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
What's the best way to sync my browsers stored passwords with my PC's passwords? I do use Dolphin, Firefox, Opera and Chrome.

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
For Chrome:

-Sign into your Google account on your browser.

-Press "Yes" whenever Chrome asks you to save a password.

OP
J

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
For Chrome:

-Sign into your Google account on your browser.

-Press "Yes" whenever Chrome asks you to save a password.

So, on my PC, if I can find a way to import my saved passwords into Chrome (from the CSV file generated from Firefox), problem solved for Chrome at least?

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
So, on my PC, if I can find a way to import my saved passwords into Chrome (from the CSV file generated from Firefox), problem solved for Chrome at least?

Yes. You may have to look through the settings for the sync option but I'm confident Chrome asks you if you want to sync when you first login.

YellowJacket

Reaction score
Last edited:

Joe Droid

Reaction score
The password program Roboform will do this also. It is not free, however. It syncs all passwords on all platforms for all my PCs and android browsers. I would be lost without Roboform.

OP
J

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
The password program Roboform will do this also. It is not free, however. It syncs all passwords on all platforms for all my PCs and android browsers. I would be lost without Roboform.

I just looked it up in the Play Store. Are you sure it's not free? There's no PAID version of it. There's a free version and a Dolphin Add-on version. There's also Realpass Pro which is $1.

fbarks

Reaction score
I've used it forever, didn't upgrade to the paid version until recently. No maximum on passwords, automatically syncs with everything, love it:) Find paid version through pc not play store.

Joe Droid

Reaction score
fbarks is correct. The pay version is for PC. I don't know if you can sync accounts without having the paid version. The statement that it is free for android is also correct, but again, I don't think you can sync without the pay version.