Can I add a home button to my screen?

Raydee35

Reaction score
I was using Nova Launcher on my S4 and it added a home button on my screen that I really liked. On my note 3 I am using the stock launcher and wondered if there was a way to add a home button like Nova did?

lterry913

Reaction score
I use nova launcher but it may work on touch whiz if that is what you are using...i use an app called swipe home button I have it set up so when I swipe up from the bottom of the screen in takes me to what ever page I have set as home...in my case page three...very easy to use and you can chose different swipe actions and areas...I also use swipe pad for previous apps and have a slot set up in there for my home page which is 3, out of the 5 I have. You can change the swipe area on this app so you are not accidentally hitting it all the time and you can adjust size of swipe bar if you have a phone case to accomodate it edges...If there is a button you can add that shows up on every screen or while in aanother app, I have not found it and believe you have to be rooted to change this...both apps listed above are free and work while in apps or just scrolling through pages. Good Luck and I will be watching to see if anyone offers up a visual button that shows up no matter what you are doing on phone.

OP
R

Raydee35

Reaction score
Swipe home button does exactly what I was looking for! I did have to adjust the height of the swipe area to low as it did interfere with the space bar on my keyboard but that was no big deal at all.

lterry913

Reaction score
Glad it worked out ... i do have the space bar issue occassionally but With swipe tying not as much.