Can anyone install the game Third Blade from the market?

PhontomF

Reaction score
I installed it when I first got the phone and then suddenly it disappeared today. I goto the market and have tried to reinstall it like 5 times now and I get a different error every time, insufficient storage, invalid package ....etc. etc.. Sucks cause the game is 50 megs to download but its a great game and I want it back.

OP
PhontomF

PhontomF

Reaction score
Well it just installed successfully after the 7th attempt. Don't know what that was all about but hopefully it sticks around this time.

kurumatt

Reaction score
I didn't have any issues. It downloaded within 2 or 3 minutes and installed flawlessly.

My phone has been a beast with no issues at all. I'm glad i'm not picking up the glitches everyone else is getting.

bustarice

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me. I turned off wifi and then it worked right off the bat. Not sure what really happened there.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

PReZ808

Reaction score
I downloaded it from a website and transferred to my phone and installed and after a few "not enough memory" messages it eventually installed and ran fine, however the next morning it had seemed to have move itself to the media area and the shortcut disappeared...bleh

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums