Camera storing pictures in two different locations

anothdae08

Reaction score
My problem is that sometimes the camera stores the pictures in the internal phone storage / DCIM folder, and sometimes in the SD DCIM folder. It is seemingly random, mostly they go to the SD card, which is where i want them.

The setting in the camera app is greyed out, but it is on "Internal Phone Storage".

I am stock with no other camera apps installed.

This becomes very aggravating, singe i cant access the internal storage on the phone on my PC (win7 64). I have tried battery pulls, USB debugging ect to no avail. Not being able to get to internal storage i can live with, not being able to get to half my pictures i can not.

any ideas?

sajgel

Reaction score
i would look into when you turn on the camera function. Go under the settings and see if the pics are sey to Sd card or internal. IK seen this issuw on the original Incredible.

OP
A

anothdae08

Reaction score
i would look into when you turn on the camera function. Go under the settings and see if the pics are sey to Sd card or internal. IK seen this issuw on the original Incredible.

Like i said, in the camera app it says "store to internal memory", but it is greyed out, i cant touch it. And most of the time (80%) they go to the SD card.