Camera question.

remixedition

Reaction score
Ok i am running version 2.2 build number frg22d on my droid. Recently out of nowhere i have started using my camera more and i want to know how to change setting because i want to change the quality of the pictures. My friend said go into the camera and scroll the options on the screen and it should be above "store location". Well i cant scroll it, it just highlights the next option and above location i have "focus mode." In order there is focus mode, store location, white balance, flash mode and then zoom. Please please help. i am usually really good with crap like this but i have been having a tough time with stuff and i hope i am just making a dumb mistake and overlooking something.

TwerpPoet

Reaction score
Open the camera app, press the menu button, and select settings. That will let you change the picture resolution.

Sporty

Reaction score
Run the camera app and select the icon on the right that shows the focus mode and exposure. You should instantly notice you have a vertical scroll bar but it goes away in 2 seconds. After you touch that menu list it reappears. Swipe it up to see the rest of the settings.