Camera Issues

aquatest

Reaction score
My Camera appears to function in that it autofocuses, frames the image and then makes the audible click noise as if its taking a picture... however I cannot find the image anywhere

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What phone are you using? Have you tried pulling the battery and reseating the sd card?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
A

aquatest

Reaction score
I have cycled power, removed battery,.... have not tried reseating the sd card since the phone recognizes it and will read it.... But will try it now that you have suggested it.... As for the version its the original motorola droid first generation.... I bought it last Jan 2010

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I've eexperienced this once or twice on my d2 most recently I was with my gf at disneyland and taking pictures all day only to find out that none of them made it to the sd card. Reseating it fixed the problem.

OP
A

aquatest

Reaction score
Okay... The reseating of the sd card has magically worked.... although the first two times that I tried to use the camera post reseating of the sd card it wanted to foreclose the camera app.... I may yet have another problem... we will see ...Thanks for the advice

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Glad it worked out for you. Keep an eye on the camera for force closing and if it becomes a persistent problem we'll go from there.