Camera, Body Glove, & LED Flash

woooahthere

Reaction score
hey guys

every single pic i take with the flash on has the WORST hazy white-light feedback all around the edges and on into the middle of screen
:icon_ nono2:

is this responsible to my body glove?
:blink:

any ideas?

its really annoying, but not a deal breaker.
id much rather forgo the flash for the hardcore protection my body glove provides (and no issues/scratches installing or removing it either, JUST BE CAREFUL!)

thanks
:)

droid d'oh

Reaction score
Is this your case?
51eXKyvmpRL._SS400_.jpg

Looks to me like the body glove could be reflecting just enough to create the haze. That flash is very bright and tends to reflect off of just about anything.

Try removing the case and taking a picture. If the haze is gone try modifying the case with a file to have more of a sloped edge around the case and camera. If this doesn't solve it clean the camera lens with some windex and a soft cloth.

Nuklhed

Reaction score
Hey, I noticed the same thing when I was taking pictures. I removed the case and the glare disappeared. I too really liked the protection the case gave the phone, but I was bothered by the glare.

I wanted to try something, so I removed the case totally and now I have been "Naked" I guess you can say, for about 3 weeks. I love it. The phone is very sleek and remarkably durable. Plus, I returned the Body Glove case and ended up getting the multimedia cradle as well as the car dock. Those two things right there make this phone awesome. I love it. I am a little fearful of scratching the phone, but I havent changed anything with regards to how I handle it and there is not one thing wrong.

OP
W

woooahthere

Reaction score
Is this your case?
51eXKyvmpRL._SS400_.jpg

Looks to me like the body glove could be reflecting just enough to create the haze. That flash is very bright and tends to reflect off of just about anything.

Try removing the case and taking a picture. If the haze is gone try modifying the case with a file to have more of a sloped edge around the case and camera. If this doesn't solve it clean the camera lens with some windex and a soft cloth.

Yep, that's my case.
I guess I'll just deal with it, I don't really wanna take a file to it for something that doesn't REALLY bother me to no end.

I might end up doing something though.....thanks for the input!