Camera and video suck on froyo

mafiafan123

Reaction score
Hello,

So i followed this guide http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-hacks/49671-stock-2-1-2-2-froyo-step-step-installation-2.html

and everything is running great includeing google maps etc. One problem though I noticed on my camera the quality of photos is much lower now that I have froyo... Why would this be? even in well lit areas the picture has a lq look and feel videos are the worst though very pixeled on mms never was this bad... Does anyone know a fix please let me know THANKS SO MUCH!

AMGBenz1

Reaction score
Do a battery pull for one minute. Then insert it and power up phone

OP
mafiafan123

mafiafan123

Reaction score
Do a battery pull for one minute. Then insert it and power up phone

:frown: Still nothing has changed should i take a sample pic? idk whats wrong its almost like its something wrong with the white balance
like when i camera has low light but theres not

dmartins

Reaction score
I updated the guide for the new leak.
Have you tried it?
Also there are a lot of settings hidden.
4725866103_d886e697ee.jpg

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
install the new froyo frf84b wipe data cache during install

OP
mafiafan123

mafiafan123

Reaction score
dancedroidGot it working for some reason even though it was on 5mp superfine i changed it to 3 back to 5 and super fine to fine and then back and it fixed it. Now im updateing to the new build thanks guys! :)

tech44

Reaction score
the screen shown above has lots of settings in it,you have to scroll down to see them..took me a bit to find them!

dutch169

Reaction score
I'm still having the same problem as Mafia. Followed everything here but still get a crappy picture. I even changed ROM'S ( started with BB v.4 / cyacgeon / and simply stunning) and still nothing. Running BB v.4 now. Could it somehow got F'ed up when I rooted cause thats when I noticed the problem? Should I unroot to see if that will work or wait for the update and see.

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
I am going to gamble and say that these settings can only be found by using the FRG01B leak. Most every other rom you mentioned are using the drivers from FRF84B.

good luck

dutch169

Reaction score
Tried that with no luck. I called verizon and I'm getting a new phone sent to me. Thanks for the help.