Camcorder

slipvayne9278

Reaction score
Well i tried this rom and i did like it but alas there was no camcorder well none that i could find. Usually a camcorder doesnt bother me or it hadnt in the past as i never used my phone as a camcorder up until i bought my dx. As a matter of fact the hd video was the one and only reason why i chose the dx over the d2 global. So in retrospect i went back to ssx until they fix the camcorder issue

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

supermandroid

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X 2nd Gen
You can add the camcorder back in from the liberty toolbox. Its a single camera icon and when you open it there's a toggle switch for the camcorder.

Sent from my DROIDX

johnc810

Reaction score
No camcorder issue just go into the liberty toolbox and in the addons section flash the blur camera.

chipg07

Reaction score
Lol.... Flip the slider on the right side of the aosp camera to video, brainiacs....

Steady Hawkin

Fueling The Revolution
Developer
Reaction score
No camcorder issue just go into the liberty toolbox and in the addons section flash the blur camera.

Yup, by adding the blur camera it also loads up the camcorder app. IMO the blur camera is the only way to roll!

richard713

Reaction score
Blur cam let's u do panoramic shots as well so +0.5 for something blur...

sublimewade

Reaction score
In the camcorder settings there is a setting 4 720 1080 and dvd what is the dvd setting for. Is it best when you're moving to dvd or is it talking about something else. Thanks for any help

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums