Calorie Counter Gone?

LT*

Reaction score
I had this App installed on my Droid running 2.1. I updated to stock FRF84b, and now can't seem to find it on my phone or in the Market. I have had no other Market issues that I know of. Is anyone else missing this app or is it still working for people?

Thanks

Bdog

Reaction score
I couldn't find it either. I've noticed a lot of App Brain's "hot apps" aren't being found in the market either. Yet, they're still on a list of most downloaded in the last 24 hours

OP
LT*

LT*

Reaction score
I just searched in App Brain from my phone, and it brought Calorie Counter up, but when I hit Install, it wasn't found. I wonder if this is a 2.2 issue. What are you guys running?

Bdog

Reaction score
It's listed in the market, but when you go to open it to check it out or install it, it says it's missing. Lots of apps are doing that to me, and I'm not sure if it's a 2.2 thing or not. I know some apps (such as drunk Block) show up and successfully download and install, but then FC upon opening.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Use the market fix update. That's what I used to get it back.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
LT*

LT*

Reaction score
Use the market fix update. That's what I used to get it back.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Thank you! I was leaning towards doing that, but wanted to see if others were having the same issue.

hamitup

Reaction score
LT..if you leave me a message on here with you email address i will send a direct link to ur email where you can get calorie counter. thanks