call of duty for android

Stigy

Reaction score
Please let us know how it runs on the DROID.

Very excited to see a known game hit the Market.

Hopefully its smooth and runs well!!

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Hm, it must be a very small sample of call of duty. I mean..we are limited to 256 mb of memory for installs.

jkayner

Reaction score
Hm, it must be a very small sample of call of duty. I mean..we are limited to 256 mb of memory for installs.

true, but applications can still put things on the SD card. Maybe they have the APP on main memory, and all other files, graphics, sounds, etc on the card?

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Possibly,

I havent checked the implementation rules yet of using the sd card for integrating graphics and what not to the sd card. I was under the thought anything directly accessing the app to run had to me on the internal memory.

What is the size of the download, anyone know?

true, but applications can still put things on the SD card. Maybe they have the APP on main memory, and all other files, graphics, sounds, etc on the card?

Natolx

Reaction score
The quake apps put stuff on the sd card, so its not unprecented

LordKastle

Reaction score
I really hope they come out with a patch that allows for games and apps to be downloaded to the SD card. That is the real gripe with developers....nothing else.

EDIT: Post in the developer's section already says they are further down the line of accomplishing this than thought.

Last edited:

rebbie23

Reaction score
Any takers yet? How is it? How is it!!!

i don't know...but I have to say you have the GREATEST avatar ever.
BRING BACK THE WHALE!

i used to have a skybox for the whalers, well, my company did.
i get season tix now for the wolf pack....but man i miss a professional team.

ironosity

Reaction score
Just look at the screen shots....looks like a game written for nintendo. Blah! Why can't we get some GOOD games?