Call Log Issue?

JLangevin

Reaction score
Anyone else have an issue where the call log will not display numbers not located in your phone book?

I wanted to turn on the "Block Unknown Calls" feature but when I do, it blocked anyone not in my phone book. Yes, I know there is a separate feature to block numbers not in the phone book, but when the call log isnt showing up numbers, it blocks them anyway. I tested this with my work cell which is not in my phone book.

The caller ID shows the number, but missed calls are just blank... I have attached a screenshot to show what I mean. What is weird is that it is not doing this for all numbers, just the majority. Is this an issue with the lock screen? It appears that if the phone isnt locked, the numbers show up fine.

SNC00008.jpg

So, not only can I not check my call log to see who called while I am at work, I cant set incoming calls to block Unknown numbers.

Am I doing it worng? BTW, if I click on the blank call record, it starts calling the number back and shows the number in the dialed calls... Whats the issue?

OP
J

JLangevin

Reaction score
Well shucks.... this may be a deal breaker... Im surprised this isnt listed in the "Known Issues" in the description.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It is on known issues. You can touch the blank slot and hang up...them it will display the number

sent from a rogue droid

sparty569

Reaction score
It is on known issues. You can touch the blank slot and hang up...them it will display the number

sent from a rogue droid

You can also click on the arrow, if there has been more that 1 call made from the number.

Also, try long pressing on the space where the number should be. You will get a context menu with "Call xxx-xxx-xxxx."