Calendar Widget Not Updating

djp

Reaction score
Using LauncherPro with stock calendar widget that comes with the D2G (i.e. not the LP calendar widget). The widget does not update automatically - for instance it is still displaying yesterday's date and events. Any ideas?

MrAreCool

Reaction score
Were you able to get this resolved? I have having a similar problem on my Droid X. I recently installed Juice Defender and I am wondering if that is interfering somehow, although when I disable JD it doesn't appear to resolve the problem.

OP
D

djp

Reaction score
No one ever responded to this and I couldn't find much out there on the topic. I moved on from launcher pro as well. But, I did have a similar problem with the stock cal widget under the fission rom. I managed to resolve it by going into the calendar app via settings=>applications and clearing all the calender app data. I think I then resynced my calendars with google and rebooted and that got the widget functioning again.

MrAreCool

Reaction score
I'm not using launcher pro, but I am using Go Launcher, maybe that is contributing to the problem... I'll try clearing the calendar cache like you mentioned. For the last several days I have had to reboot the phone for the widget to display the proper date.

Strange think is that when I click the widget and open the calendar, my appts are being updated correctly and when I select "Today" it takes me to the proper day...

Thanks for the reply!