Calendar widget FC

bcals0087

Reaction score
This is honestly the only thing that is bugging me about this rom haha... I cannot add a damn calendar widget and I want the stock one! :) I have basically tried everything. I noticed apex 1.2.1 was able to have a widget and its based on the newest leak, and its the blur apps also. I overwrote basically all that I think could be associated with the "calendar storage (process com.android.calendar) has stopped unexpectedly" situation. Cleared data also, no go.

I tried overwriting, blur calendar, blur calendar provider, calendar sync, google calendar sync adapter, google services framework, account and sync settings....you name it, I did it.
I also added in android sync service app, and blur email engine and still a no go.

I tried replacing them one by one, and also overwriting all at once. Tried with the apex files, and rubix. Nothing is a go.

So it has to be something else! (obviously) but I don't know if it's a framework problem, or just a simple /system/app problem that can be easily added in or replaced. Either way, I know i'm making a big deal out of such an insignificant problem, but IMO the battery is phenomenal on this rom, the transitions are a nice treat, and it's snappy...but I use that damn calendar widget lol.....so please help!!!

djdlite512

Reaction score
You may look up smooth calendar in the market. Great widget option.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
B

bcals0087

Reaction score
yeah i could do that temporarily, but I like having the stock one, and it makes the rom feel complete when I don't get FC's

OP
B

bcals0087

Reaction score
yeah i agree, ill stick it out...it's worth the wait

Section8

Reaction score
Ahh great!!! I thought I had fubared my install when I couldn't add the calender widget to my home screen. Hopefully it gets fixed soon as I am loving the ROM so far.