Calendar Reminders?

gusr205

Reaction score
I am new to Droid Pro. When I add multiple calendar reminders say 30 min, 20 min, 15 min, 10 min, the phone will notify the first reminder (30 min) and then not notify again. If, however, after the 30 min notification I delete it, it will then notify the 20 min reminder and so on until all notifications are done. Is that the way it is supposed to work? Seems odd to me.

DianeDennis

Reaction score
I am new to Droid Pro. When I add multiple calendar reminders say 30 min, 20 min, 15 min, 10 min, the phone will notify the first reminder (30 min) and then not notify again. If, however, after the 30 min notification I delete it, it will then notify the 20 min reminder and so on until all notifications are done. Is that the way it is supposed to work? Seems odd to me.

Hi!

I'm not a super-user by any means but I think what I discovered on my "old" phone (Droid 2 Global) is that if I didn't "click" on the reminder then it wouldn't remind me again but when I did click on the reminder then it would do the next reminder.

Now I'm on a Droid DNA by HTC and it looks like it doesn't allow for setting multiple reminders, only a snooze and I can't figure how to make it work the way I'd like. So off to figure that out.

But that might be what you're dealing with. Not sure but thought I'd throw my 2 cents in.:)

Have a great day!

Alyssa01

Reaction score
Well, any reminder app gives you reminder only one time. After giving it one time it goes to notification bar of any android platform after it you have to click on it if you to do this again with default time set. That's all dear. I also used to do this.
[video=youtube;qwhz-8xS67E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwhz-8xS67E[/video]

Last edited: