Calendar Question

cncdelo

Reaction score
Hello,

I know this is probably a dumb question and I've been searching the forums for an answer but I can't seem to find it so I apologize.

I ran across this picture online and I like how the calender looks on the home screen. I tried using the corporate calendar widget but it makes a square like a picture frame instead of just a single block like the picture, and I can't find a way to customize the look even if there is one. I'm wondering if this is an app, or if it's something that is customized.

deviceb.png

JoeJxn

Reaction score
That looks like it might be an Incredible, so it might be the Incredible's stock calendar

OP
C

cncdelo

Reaction score
Really? I have the Pure Calendar widget on one of my screens at the moment.

The way I have it set now is by using the 4 X 2 widget size and it shows a 3 week timeline. Am I missing a way to make it just show the single date along with an event like in the picture?

Spartan

Reaction score
Really? I have the Pure Calendar widget on one of my screens at the moment.

The way I have it set now is by using the 4 X 2 widget size and it shows a 3 week timeline. Am I missing a way to make it just show the single date along with an event like in the picture?

If you have Pure Agenda, try a 4x1 widget size and see if that works.

OP
C

cncdelo

Reaction score
My mistake, I had the Pure Grid Calendar app installed since I got my phone, I didn't realize it wasn't the Pure Calendar app.

I just purchased it and it will do just fine.

Thank you very much for your help Spartan.