calendar November 1969

oldshore

Reaction score
Going from today's calendar page to weekly to monthly, November 1969 appears (40 years ago). If I go to agenda then back to week or month, the date resets to 2009. This has happened numerous times.

khojem

Reaction score
I walked thru the steps you describe and I stay on Nov 2009.

OP
O

oldshore

Reaction score
Probably a glitch in my software. I may exchange it.

pilot25

Reaction score
I got that too when I installed a calendar widget. I uninstalled it and then reinstalled. Worked fine.

rkcoll1

Reaction score
Weird. I had this problem one time with my email. Received a message that said it was from 12/31/1969. Just erased the message and haven't had it since but this thread reminded me of it. Kinda odd that we had troubles that related to the same year. Maybe something in the software I guess.

Trip

Reaction score
I have had dates and times go weird on me when I install an app or widget from time to time (usually ones that monitor the system time/date)...powering down and back up or uninstalling and reinstalling the app/widget has solved it for me every time.

cLovis_ll

Reaction score
Weird. I had this problem one time with my email. Received a message that said it was from 12/31/1969. Just erased the message and haven't had it since but this thread reminded me of it. Kinda odd that we had troubles that related to the same year. Maybe something in the software I guess.

i have that issue as well. it actually got me thinking, is email already available in 1979? lol