Calendar Issue

austmeliamne

Reaction score
So I have this issue that I just noticed. The pic should help explain it.

The stock calendar on my Droid 2 is sync'ed to my google calendar, but has stopped showing the text on the bars that signify my all day events. I know in the past the stock calendar has shown these all day events with text, but not any longer. I've tried deleting all day events and creating new ones (both on the phone and on the PC) and I've cleared the calendar app's data and re-linked it with my Google account, but nothing has helped.

For reference, the blue bar should show text relating to a home improvement project and the orange bar should have text about my day off from work.

Anyone else seen this problem? Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks for the help.

GoHuskies

Reaction score
I had a Droid X and just got a Droid Charge, and am experiencing the same issue. The colored bars representing events (in weekly calendar view) are blank. In the daily view, there is text on the bars, but it goes away in weekly, and as far as I can tell, there is nothing in the settings that allows you to choose to display it.

BurtB

Reaction score
After working fine for over a year, the same thing happened to me starting yesterday. Double checked all settings. Set and reset them. Nothing helps.