Calendar in landscape?

readingpa

Reaction score
I have been playing with the Eris and I am close to switching from my BB. My one complaint is that I can't figure out how to view the calendar in landscape view. I can find the setting to change to different keyboard types, but they are all in portrait.

Nobody at the VZ store new if this was possible. I am constantly setting and changing appointments and none of the portrait keyboards are going to cut it. This is a dealbreaker for me if landscape isn't possible in calendar.

Anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks in advance!

sir

Reaction score
i don't own an Eris, so I can't comment directly.

however, i just tried this on my Droid and the calendars (gmail and corporate) rotate in landscape and you can use both the physical and virtual landscape keyboard.

if this is a huge feature that you need, maybe the Droid is the phone for you if you enjoy using Android. if not, maybe it'll come in an update to the Eris down the road?

OP
R

readingpa

Reaction score
found my answer

By all accounts this isn't possible on the Eris. Apparently there are other applications where the accelerometer doesn't kick in, so I'm not so sure this would be in an update anytime soon.