Calendar help for a newbie

Moochelle

Reaction score
Ok, is there a way to make the stock calendar color coded - dr appt in one color, dh's apts in another color, work days in one color, bdays in a color etc etc???

I had an app on my :blackberry: that I had finally worked the bugs out of and that was one of my MAIN reasons to get a smartphone in the first place... :blackberry: was my first, got it in December but LOVE the look of the droid and it had more apps available..

I am on the Droid2 btw..

Thanks, and sorry if this is a topic that has already been discussed.

NebulaOcton

Reaction score
Ok, is there a way to make the stock calendar color coded - dr appt in one color, dh's apts in another color, work days in one color, bdays in a color etc etc???

I had an app on my :blackberry: that I had finally worked the bugs out of and that was one of my MAIN reasons to get a smartphone in the first place... :blackberry: was my first, got it in December but LOVE the look of the droid and it had more apps available..

I am on the Droid2 btw..

Thanks, and sorry if this is a topic that has already been discussed.

If you use multiple calendars on the google calendar site. Then yes. Each calendar can be renamed and assigned a certain color. I currently have 9 different calendars running because of this.