Bye bye, Blackberry Storm.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks from all of the prior storm users. I'm up the 1st of March for a new phone and will look very closely at this droid! Sounds really nice - and as far as the battery goes - guess I'll just get a second - had to do that with my storm as well!

Thanks so much!

You might be able to call Verizon and get them to let you upgrade early since it's next month anyway....

Just tell them your Storm is performing poorly and you can't rely on it because it freezes up every day and you have to pull the battery every day (and you shouldn't have to make that up cause it probably is already like that).

People have done this successfully

And it wouldnt even be a lie -- the phone performs poorly out of the box.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks from all of the prior storm users. I'm up the 1st of March for a new phone and will look very closely at this droid! Sounds really nice - and as far as the battery goes - guess I'll just get a second - had to do that with my storm as well!

Thanks so much!

You might be able to call Verizon and get them to let you upgrade early since it's next month anyway....

Just tell them your Storm is performing poorly and you can't rely on it because it freezes up every day and you have to pull the battery every day (and you shouldn't have to make that up cause it probably is already like that).

And it wouldnt even be a lie -- the phone performs poorly out of the box.

Yes, sadly it does....

When I first got mine, I mean I really loved it, I thought it was the coolest thing besides my ex gf's iPhone....lol

But whenever I actually played with a Droid at the store, OMG.......I was mesmerized!!! It QUICKLY showed me how crappy the Storm was, and even the Storm2...and it's sad honestly, because RIM could have created a MUCH better touchscreen device than what they did...

Red Tornado

Reaction score
That's a great idea. Wonder if it would really work - I might just try.........:)

Thanks so much!

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's a great idea. Wonder if it would really work - I might just try.........:)

Thanks so much!

Well the reason I said that is because I've seen people on this forum say that they did it to get their Droids, because they were close to their upgrade

Red Tornado

Reaction score
Also my contract is almost up (March 1) so I bet they'd do it for that.

This droid is looking better and better! And I can wait! Maybe.....

Well the reason I said that is because I've seen people on this forum say that they did it to get their Droids, because they were close to their upgrade

OP
rusray

rusray

Reaction score
I ordered mine from Verizon's website for $199. My contract was at least 4 months from being up.