Buzz Droid tomorrow at Noon!

deadernie

Reaction score
Hit the buzz bubble twice but it wouldn't show me at the right location. Even being outside with GPS on. Googlers preferences set to locate me as well. Am I doing something wrong ?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
buzz sucks my battery down like kool-aid

How can that be possible? It's part of Gmail? or are you talking about using it and the fact that it uses GPS? Hmmmm.

I've only been using buzz from my computer. I don't like using it from my Droid.

Guchi

Reaction score
buzz sucks my battery down like kool-aid

How can that be possible? It's part of Gmail? or are you talking about using it and the fact that it uses GPS? Hmmmm.

I've only been using buzz from my computer. I don't like using it from my Droid.

its from using it in maps on my droid with all the layers on at 800mhz and browsing around my area BUZZing with my locals

armeddroid

Reaction score
So we shout out with a text as well as add DF BUZZ?
you guys cool with that?
at least we will know who the members are.

cisco0910

Reaction score
I'm in, but i'm pretty sure i'll forget about noon. So more then likely after noon, however long it'll take me to say "oh shoot i was suppose to buzz Droid at noon"...

Rettocs

Reaction score
I'm in, but i'm pretty sure i'll forget about noon. So more then likely after noon, however long it'll take me to say "oh shoot i was suppose to buzz Droid at noon"...

Hello, thats what your calendar and alarm functions are for :D :D :D

Freddy Chevy

Reaction score
I just buzzed too its funny to see all the ppl using a droid around Atlanta and then u can post pics too if it wasn't for the battery drain this would be cooler

OP
I

iPirate

Reaction score
Post whatever you want, just have "DROID" somewhere in there so we can see all the Droid users :)

My guess is that non forum members that have Droid will join in once they see other doing it.

Add it to your calendar and give yourself a pop-up notice!

onthemark

Reaction score
I am in. The things we do with this little device never ceases to amaze me.

I will hit DF DROID.

If you find someone near you, it would be nice if you comment and introduce yourself.