Built Droid Tough

roflcopters

Reaction score
So I took a bit of a spill today on my bike...ruined that, and I'm pretty sore too. Just posting to say my Droid came out just fine! I even landed on my chest area, where I was keeping it in my inner jacket pocket. That is all.

OP
R

roflcopters

Reaction score
No no...I hit a bit of pine straw that sent me into the grass along the side of a road. We all know that grass and street bikes never end well

acturbo

Reaction score
No no...I hit a bit of pine straw that sent me into the grass along the side of a road. We all know that grass and street bikes never end well

Good to know you and your droid are ok. I myself managed to knock mine off the treadmill, it took a 3-4 foot fall and hit the tread(which was traveling 6 mph) flew off the back of the treadmill and it never missed a beat, not even a scratch. I am very happy with the build quality of mine.

fallsgable

Reaction score
Bike...or BIKE?
Either way I want to say that I am glad you are O.K.

(the Droid has a warranty)
Just curious if it's a
or a

WERA689

Administrator
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
One+ One, Nexus 5
Bummer, rofl! How long have you been riding?

Glad you're ok, and hope the bike can be fixed easily and cheaply! Good luck with that.

OP
R

roflcopters

Reaction score
Doesn't look like it's gonna be cheap fellas, the whole front fairing is smashed, along with the tach cluster. It still runs though, fortunately.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Glad you and the droid are ok....

Pics of the Bike?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I did that with a Ducati Monster back in 1996. I still have scars. The bike died a noble death at speed on a curvy road.