[BUGS] Liberty 1.0

phrozen087

Reaction score
No bugs on my phone in either app. Changing the settings didn't seem to affect me. I guess I'll count myself as lucky.

cydetrakd

Reaction score
i have the same issue i have with every rom i have tried with the exception of apex and squidlyrom where when i setup custom ringtones for individual callers they always go to the default ringtone. I thought about it last night it might be because apex and squidly allows me to use the stock moto dialer instead of the asop one.

I am using the free app ringdroid available on the android market to make my custom ringtones is this the reason why none of the roms that doesn't use the blur dialer causes it to always ring with my default. As an idea i even used root explorer and deleted all the stock ringtones and then pasted my custom ones and it will work every once in awhile.

What app does everyone else use to make custom ringtones out of mp3s cause obviously ringdroid isn't compatible with the d2 unlike my og droid where it worked with every rom i tried.

breadslice

Reaction score
Found the issue with LauncherPro, if you enable fancy animations and then hit menu/wallpapers it will FC. Other then that it runs great.

Also in the Liberty Settings. Where-ever you set the font size (sorry can't remember), you make your choice.........the font size changes inside that menu but will be lost once you exit it.

Sent from my DROID2

To build on this, I've too run into the FC issue with LP after changing the animation style.

Uninstalling and reinstalling LP does not produce any desirable results, but the fix is really simple: restart your phone (which I do believe you're supposed to either way).

Six10

Reaction score
I'm not able to find the VEVO app in the market. I know in the past we downloaded the market fix but will that work on this rom?

Droidee

Reaction score
I need to remove the Liberty and reinstall M logo. How can I do this? I sbf'd and still can't remove it.

ldequatro

Reaction score
I'm having a problem where my accelerometer doesn't work..I can't use google sky map or shootme. I installed it on my dads droidx and now I'm not sure what to do. Any help is appreciated

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Cell standby in settings>about phone>battery use always says "Time on: (value twice as long as the phones been on), Time on without a signal: 50%(Never will change from 50%). According to my phone this is the biggest battery drain next to display.

giants91

Reaction score
Not sure if this can be fixed somewhere in Liberty Toolbox but the little charge light next to the port doesn't work anymore. Anyone else having this issue?

thebird36

Reaction score
yeah my light doesnt work either i mean it still charges without it so its not a huge concern to me

Reaction score
sorry i posted this in the regular liberty post before seeing this, but im also getting a force close on liberty settings when running linear. when i restored my stock liberty back up and tried to reinstall linear i had no service...so...i guess im back to square one with stock liberty, but that's running great!

trook

Reaction score
My charging led doesn't work as well. Also my phone completely locked up and the virtual keyboard started randomly entering letters and symbols. Twice. But im still very impressed with this rom.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Reaction score
ok so i reinstalled linear on liberty. liberty settings under the phone settings has been replaced by liberty toolbox, which force closes from this menu, however, i can use liberty toolbox from the app drawer, but now i don't have liberty settings. not a big deal, but is there anyway to get them back somehow?

elcompaLalo

Reaction score
My charging LED just went out. It was working fine a couple of hours ago.....all I did since then was install a few add-ons. Really hope I can get it back.

Sent from my DROID2

mach330

Reaction score
anyone else having problems with google maps? i can't logon to lattitude. i tried reinstalling 3 times now.

bookie

Reaction score
My charging LED just went out. It was working fine a couple of hours ago.....all I did since then was install a few add-ons. Really hope I can get it back.

Sent from my DROID2

I had the same prob on gummyjar. I dunno what the fix is though

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk