Bug and problems

devante387

Reaction score
So I flashed the RC 3.0.0 a few days ago. Most was fine in the early going, now having some annoying issues. Many force closes on DSP Manager. I don't even use it. Ran fix permissions in Rom Manager. Didn't seem to help. Reboots ever so often. Can deal with that in all honesty. Anyone have any ideas on this? Should I scrap this RC until the final release?

painball64

Reaction score
when u installed was it a clean install.

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

OP
D

devante387

Reaction score
Yeah, I always wipe 3 or 4 times when flashing a new Rom. Maybe I reflash it

llt_droid

Reaction score
Are you running RC or RC2? If RC, flash the RC2 as it's more stable.

OP
D

devante387

Reaction score
Running RC2. Gonna flash it again, and of course wipe/data cache like 4 times lol!

Rodeojones

Reaction score
I also tried wiping multiple times, but I just couldn't get either of the release candidates to run smoothly on my phone. Earlier today I tried Liquid Gingerbread v1.0 and it's great. Give it a try, you might find that you have similar luck. And, for the record, the camera works on Liquid's rendition.

VingInMedina

Reaction score
I was also getting force closes on the DSP manager. I also had problems with background processes continuing to run. For example, I use Screebl to keep the screen on. It kept going away and coming back. Also, the notification process for Heytell would keep going away and coming back. I run 2.5 most of the time and just play around with 3.0. I think it is going to be great when these types of things are worked out.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App