Browser

hayn

Reaction score
Which browser is better Chrome or Dolphin Browser HD?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I've used both and find Chrome is very cool. I especially like that I can surf on the PC, then pick right up where I left off on the phone with sync'd browsing history and favorites.

I also found that Chrome is very clever at figuring out where form fields are and providing the correct data to fill them in automatically.

OP
H

hayn

Reaction score
FoxKat said:
I've used both and find Chrome is very cool. I especially like that I can surf on the PC, then pick right up where I left off on the phone with sync'd browsing history and favorites.

I also found that Chrome is very clever at figuring out where form fields are and providing the correct data to fill them in automatically.

Ok I'll give chrome a try. So overall chrome is better than dolphin Browser?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Well, the old saying...to each his own typically applies but I've found Chrome to be very easy to use and full of very convenient features.

SallyC

Reaction score
I agree with everything FoxKat said. But I also have to say I've found Dolphin to be a bit faster and have some other things I like. So I haven't made up my mind yet - which means I continually have to pick which one I'm going to use. Not very efficient, but the price I pay for indecision. :)

drew96dawg

Reaction score
I agree with everything FoxKat said. But I also have to say I've found Dolphin to be a bit faster and have some other things I like. So I haven't made up my mind yet - which means I continually have to pick which one I'm going to use. Not very efficient, but the price I pay for indecision. :)

If you prefer speed over complete functionality try dolphin browser beta.

Sent from a Droid2 Using Xparent Blue Tapatalk