Browser freezes...

Cooneys76

Reaction score
I have a stock X that the browser freezes. Know how to fix this? New Driod user.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jsw6380a

Reaction score
Couple things you can try.
1.Reboot
If that doesn't work
2. Try a battery pull for a minute or so and then put it back in.
If that doesn't work
3. Try doing a system factory data reset (make sure you have your contacts backed up to google prior to doing)
If that doesn't work and it keeps doing it frequently take it back. The phone isn't hacked and the warranty should still be in place. Let me know how it works out.

CxUNG

Reaction score
^ if all that doesnt work just use a different browser althere are few out there much better than stock. I currently use Dolphin Browser ilike it so far. Xscopes another one Skyfire/Opera mini etc. Etc.

Sent from DROiDx using DROiDforumsAPP

OP
C

Cooneys76

Reaction score
I tried turning my phone off, and also taking the battery out. I don't know how to do a factory reset. And if I tried another browser how do I get it on the phone.

Sorry, I'm just not that good at this stuff.

en28so

Reaction score
I tried turning my phone off, and also taking the battery out. I don't know how to do a factory reset. And if I tried another browser how do I get it on the phone.

Sorry, I'm just not that good at this stuff.

Just go to the market and look for "Dolphin hd browser ", and install it like any other app. You could also try this: settings/applications/manage applications /all /browser :then hit "clear data ", then hit "clear cache ".

Droid X. Rooted with Z4root and undervolted to save battery life, with jrummy's overclocking app