Bricked Droid X SBF Has not worked

BrickedX999

Reaction score
Hello and I would like to truely say thanks in advanced!

I have a droid X that I had had freeze on me (not rooted) and I pulled the battery to unfreeze. After pulling battery all I got was the bootloader 30.04 screen. I then did the following:

recovery factory reset and then data wipe
Still 30.04 screen
RSD Lite 4.8 VRZ_MB810_2.3.34_1FF_01.sbf (tired three times and then wiped both again) (File size is 434 MB)
still 30.04 screen
Created USB Linux of 1KDStaz0.9 and did their recovery followed by full wipe and data wipe
still 30.04 screen
RSD Lite 5.4.4 VRZ_MB810_2.3.34_1FF_01.sbf
still 30.04 screen

I have tried everything I can find online and still get nothing... Phone is less than a year old and Verizon was going to replace phone for free until they found out I have a broken outer screen (unrelated happened about a month ago)

Any other ideas would be more than grateful. Battery still (somehow) says ok so I might have a few more shots to get this phone operational. I wonder if there is a update.zip out there that I can apply in recovery that may fix this (idk..)

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It's difficult to say exactly what's wrong considering you've tried to SBF and you're still having an issue going into bootloader. Is the phone under warranty? Do you have insurance?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Alot of times being stuck in bootloader is due to water or physical damage...

Boot Manager

Insidious

Reaction score
You should call tech support so they don't know the screen is broken.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Did you redownload the file? Usually a bad file...Get one from droidlife..worth a try..bad files happen often...

You Juss Been TAPPED! by the drummer...
Another day, yet another flash.....:)
<&mdash;&mdash;Peace!&mdash;&mdash;>