Bricked bionic ! Please help!

danny011

Reaction score
Hello everyone ,heres what happened: i tried to unroot my bionic via rsd 5.7 in win7 pro with bionic_minimal.fxz.tar.gz clicked start and it took a long time , i assume it froze up on "3/5 system.img"as it was there for more then an hour , battery died and phone is bricked now ! recharged battery in other bionic ,i tried flashing VRZ_XT875_5_9_902.as stock to fix it but im getting "flashing failed 2/22 reboot bootloader" ,...this phone was on 905 and never had ics or jb so thats not the reason why is bricked... i tried going to recovery and flash it from there but it gives "invalid flash mode (boot failure)" i hitting dead end and need to try other method like "oneclick unbrick" ,or any other method to unbrick it exept rsd since its not working for me, cant find any working links to get this file , any one have a working link to "oneclick unbrick" or any other methods and suggestion please help ! ...i did the correct steps with phone in AP fastboot flash mode and usb connected ,and run the rsd as admin, i also tried placing the file in root of c:/ , all of this was done trough VBOX and it is set up correctly, everything works in VBOX including USB so i dont think that is the issue.heres the screenshot