Bottom Home Button unresponsive

Droyd

Reaction score
Is anyone else noticing the bottom Home button that looks like a little house is unresponsive at times. At times, I have to press it 2, 3 times before it will vibrate and take it to the homepage.

raven1911

Reaction score
This might be a learning curve. How long have you had your phone? Once you understand where to hit the button it should work everytime.

OP
D

Droyd

Reaction score
This might be a learning curve. How long have you had your phone? Once you understand where to hit the button it should work everytime.

Do you not press on the "house" ?

phone

Reaction score
I think the button works a little better when you turn off haptic feedback. Or maybe you just don't notice as much, when it doesn't respond immediately. :)

GadgetRick

Reaction score
I notice the same thing with all of the hard buttons on the bottom. At times, they just aren't responsive. Takes a bunch of tries to get them to work at times.

Silver Member
Reaction score
are any of you guys using a screen protector?

OP
D

Droyd

Reaction score
I notice the same thing with all of the hard buttons on the bottom. At times, they just aren't responsive. Takes a bunch of tries to get them to work at times.

Thank you my friend! Glad it's not just mine doing this. And no, I do not have a screen protector on there.

emg

Reaction score
Try using your pointer finger instead of your thumb. I found that my thumb was too big and was firing two buttons at once. Thus causing no button actions. This made the phone buttons seem unresponsive.

OP
D

Droyd

Reaction score
I will try using a finger instead of my thumb. You may be on to something........

bucket_of_does

Reaction score

Exactly. Most of the time they work great. Sometimes, I get the haptic feedback after pressing them - and then there is a long pause before anything happens. I used to mash several times, now I just touch once and wait - phone just seems to be a little sluggish sometimes.