Bootlooping when I turn Wifi on

Dan_08

Reaction score
I've searched the forum and tried to trouble shoot but I keep bootlooping every time i turn Wifi on. I have to go to Nandroid and restore. I was running 800 mhz Slayher Kernel over BBv.5 on Luna theme. when i had to restore first time I didn't make a backup of the 800mhz so had to restore to the 1.1 ghz Slayher kernel.

My next step is to re-install BB. I really don't want to but if it comes down to it i will.

I have used Wifi in the past, I just didn't use it in the past week because it wouldn't connect well.

Any thoughts?

drpaul07

Reaction score
i think slayher has an update.zip that you can install if you're having those issues with wifi. its on the CM forums. can i post links here to other forums?
Edit: also, since its from the CM forums, i don't know if it would work if applied to other roms

Last edited:
OP
D

Dan_08

Reaction score
i think slayher has an update.zip that you can install if you're having those issues with wifi. its on the CM forums. can i post links here to other forums?
Edit: also, since its from the CM forums, i don't know if it would work if applied to other roms

I'll give it a try thanks!

OP
D

Dan_08

Reaction score
Thanks Dr for the quick help! Fix worked great.