Bootloader d0.11 code corrupt

warfielr

Reaction score
Hi guys, I searched on google how to fix this and it brought me to this site. I have not done anything to my droid but use it. I have a droid 2 global. Recently its been bugging out a bit, hitting things i wasnt and such. i would just take the battery out put it back in and it was fine. Then today when i tried that I came up to this bootloader d0.11 code corrupt battery ok ok to program ****. now i tried to follow the instructions from others that i guess were doing whatever to their phones. but i dont know what any of this rsdlite or any of anything is......i literally dont have any idea of what this stuff is. Could someone plz tell me what i need to do to get my droid working again....Im sorry if yall are sick of seeing this problem being posted but i tried from the other **** and i dont even have a general idea of what im supposed to be doing, and i wasnt manipulating my droid anyway. i just want it to work again......for yall that think im retarded...cool whatever, but plz someone give me the rundown.

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ill post a great link and if you follow the instructions and it will fix your phone no problem. Just give me a minute to find it for you.

FreeMyMoto!!!

Rezael

Reaction score
Dude your phone isn't that jacked up.don't panic at the disco. That guys getting you the links.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
W

warfielr

Reaction score
ya your right.....it just sucks not having a phone...im just going to get high and wait

OP
W

warfielr

Reaction score
alright guys.....so my phone was completely bricked, not bootlooped or anything like that. Took it to verizon and the guy did some weird button combinations on it and after about an hour and a half he got it back to stock. asked him how this happened to my phone and he gave my a sketchy response. He said I probably hit some kind of button sequence that wipes your phone so nobody else that gets their hands on it can access the information. I was like....what???? he was like ya i dont know much about it bc i dont want to know about it......i was like.....what??? he was like its just some sketch stuff....i was like...so its like some espionage **** or cia ****?......he was like...uhhh,,,ya pretty much.